Current alternator Identification

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Any on know where I can get a current Briggs alternator identification guide
All of the ones I can get hold of seem to stop at around 2000.
Currently trying to find the output of the single yellow wire stator with white plug

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Need to know what engine you have post up the numbers

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
IT should not make any difference to the stator as they wires & plugs code them
I think it is the 5-9-13 Amp stator depending upon which set of magnets are in the flywheel

The engine is a 31R877-0015-G1.
I can find the parts break down & speck for the engine but they only state it could have either the ac.dc stator or the AC only & rectifier , not what the output is and i is going on an electric PTO mower.
Engine is one off a pallet load I bought two seasons ago & it is hoped to go into a mower at a shack, walk in only so I am trying to take as few tools as I can cause it is around 1.5 miles in.
Was going to hire an ATV for the weekend but it is Easter holidays so none available.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Briggs by model number lookup says it is a 5 amp/9 amp/ or tri-circuit

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hope you find what you are looking for, I have no single yellow wire on the chart that I have.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hope you find what you are looking for, I have no single yellow wire on the chart that I have.

Exactly, I can not find what the output should be either.
Anyway the engine is in and the mower is running, the outlaws are happy which means SWMBO is happy.
Swapped the original alternator onto the new engine
It is a 9 amp, single black wire with green plug.
Both it and the yellow wire / white plug alternator have the same looking 5 / 9 amp stator and the same size magnets 22mm x 27mm , a size that is not mentioned in any Briggs manual either.
Anyway , mower is running so they cut the grass around the shack which was vital as one of the kids saw a snake so the grass has to be cut 1/2" tall.
I can never understand the mentality of spending a week in the bush if you are frightened by the bush and do not understand it.
I did mention that snakes can travel up to 3 times faster over very short grass than in long grass

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
In my younger days.....

I never was "frightened" by the bush......

Well the untrimmed ones, maybe.....