Repairs Where to get Hydro-Gear parts?

mikec35

Threads
I'm looking for a pulley fan for this pump - ZC-DPBB-2M5A-2WPX. When I go to the Hydro Gear website they show the pump OEM part id is 1403. Either way, I cannot locate the fan. I called a local dealer and he couldn't locate it. I got the pump # off the sticker on the pump. Any suggestions where to look? Thank you.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can you post the model number of the tractor, located under the seat. I would like to try to locate on through a different way.

mikec35

Threads
Can you post the model number of the tractor, located under the seat. I would like to try to locate on through a different way.

Below is the data plate off the mower and the the sticker off the pump. When I called the Husqvarna place nearby they used the 250200 number and couldn't find the fan. Thank you, Mike

Svtom

Forum Newbie
Threads
I followed this link to look for the geared park brake arms. Glad I did. Great price on the brake arms and fair and reasonable shipping! Thanks for the link!

I received the Park Brake today,June 24 2019,one week after placing the order. I read some reviews that were less than good for Hydro-GearParts.com,but my experience was excellent. The parts were $30.00 each from Searspartsdirect.com. Hydro-Gear price for them was $4.10 each,with $5.95 flat rate shipping.