RZ4219 Hydraulic pump motor fan blade replacement

mikec35

Threads
  • / RZ4219 Hydraulic pump motor fan blade replacement
Has anyone replaced this? I cannot locate the part on any parts diagrams. My belt wore out and it bent a few of the blades as it jumped the pulley on the right side motor. I'm thinking I can cut the bent portions of the existing blades off and roll on, any reason I shouldn't? I cut about 1.5 flat acres every week or so with this mower. In case I need to replace this fan how do you drop the pump motor? Thank you, Mike

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Has anyone replaced this? I cannot locate the part on any parts diagrams. My belt wore out and it bent a few of the blades as it jumped the pulley on the right side motor. I'm thinking I can cut the bent portions of the existing blades off and roll on, any reason I shouldn't? I cut about 1.5 flat acres every week or so with this mower. In case I need to replace this fan how do you drop the pump motor? Thank you, Mike

most makers will only list the hydro as a complete unit so you get the fan from the hydro makers
Fans are generally held on with an E clip ( if you are lucky or a normal 2 eye external circlip if you are not )
Never been ablt to remove either while the trans is in position.
In theory a bent fan or fan with missing blades will cause grief being out of balance but considering the drive belt pulley loads I doubt it will be a problem.

mikec35

Threads
Thanks for the info. I found the number on the transaxle, internet searches are not turning up the fan I need. Maybe I can reach out to Hydro-Gear for the part # and a distributor? The transaxle is zc-dpbb-2m5a-2wpx

dfbroxy

Threads
If they are only metal, why cant you use pliers to bend them back?