New Spammer

primerbulb120

Threads
If you elect me, I will change my username to something more important sounding, and then try to live up to it.
I am no computer programmer, but will do what I can.

Now that I think about it, regular participation in the MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild thread should probably be a disqualification for election as an administrator...

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks Buddy, and I'd like to return the favor. I think you have right skills and judgement to be a moderator, too.

I'd also suggest bertsmobile, Boobaloo, and Darryl. I may have misspelled some of these names. There are others but I'm drawing names from memory right now. Buddy (7394), bertsmobile, Boobaloo and Darryl are all on here often enough that a mess like what happened last night wouldn't get very far.

Thank You Cpurvis, Too kind. I'm deeply involved in a V-twin site as a long time mod. I don't feel I could give this forum the justice it deserves, & that's not beneficial to us or this forum..

But I do agree with your other possible picks.:thumbsup: We absolutely do need more boots on the ground here.

I would also suggest that if anyone here sees some weird stuff happening, to report it asap.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Actually you need moderators in different time zones and prefferably in different countries , for the purpose of eliminating spam thus the site gets 24/7 monitoring and spam can get removed almost as soon as it is posted.
Content moderation is a totally different animal.