New Spammer

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd like to nominate Cpurvis for a Moderator. I think he has the right skills & judgement.

I saw the deal (spamming on every post) last night, reported it also, & got away from here.

Thanks Buddy, and I'd like to return the favor. I think you have right skills and judgement to be a moderator, too.

I'd also suggest bertsmobile, Boobaloo, and Darryl. I may have misspelled some of these names. There are others but I'm drawing names from memory right now. Buddy (7394), bertsmobile, Boobaloo and Darryl are all on here often enough that a mess like what happened last night wouldn't get very far.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Flattered but I doubt that my computer , old I mac running linux will be compatible with the administration softwear.
Most of it is PC specific and only runs on windows computers.
When we set up the ones for the bike club, only Simple Machines worked properly with the Mac.

primerbulb120

Threads
I will nominate myself, as well as 7394 (Buddy) and Cpurvis. Ronno6 and Pumper54 are also on here often.

I am here on a regular basis and I have the time to do it.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
You guys don't want me as a moderator. I'd immediately ban Bert for being too honest and political, Boo for being inappropriate and Cpurvis for spreading misinformation. :laughing:

But seriously, I'm here on just my phone 95% of the time and doubt that would be helpful.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
WE'RE BEING HIT AGAIN! in the snowblower section, dude has 138 posts or something. Reported.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
KARMA !
Delivered 2 the deserving
EVERYDAY !!

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
You guys don't want me as a moderator. I'd immediately ban Bert for being too honest and political, Boo for being inappropriate and Cpurvis for spreading misinformation. :laughing:

But seriously, I'm here on just my phone 95% of the time and doubt that would be helpful.

I admit it--I spread misinformation.

But I don't do it on purpose! I *think* I'm telling the truth right up until the time someone corrects me.