RZT Blades Disengage in Reverse

sweetoldbill

Forum Newbie
Threads
Although working properly last season, this 50", lap bar steering, Honda engine machine will not now mow in reverse - - many attempts at cycling the keyed switch have not "fixed" the issue.

Although the mower is still under warranty, it is a 30 mile trip to the dealer - - in which I have little confidence for service.

So, if there are any suggestion for a possible fix, I would be most appreciative.

Regards,
Bill

cruzenmike

Threads
Although working properly last season, this 50", lap bar steering, Honda engine machine will not now mow in reverse - - many attempts at cycling the keyed switch have not "fixed" the issue.

Although the mower is still under warranty, it is a 30 mile trip to the dealer - - in which I have little confidence for service.

So, if there are any suggestion for a possible fix, I would be most appreciative.

Regards,
Bill

If I am not correct, there is a button that you have to press after you turn the key to the correct MIR position? Once the button is pressed the button or a light next to it should illuminate. Does this happen?

sweetoldbill

Forum Newbie
Threads
Cruzenmike

At times like this I need to find a large enough rock to go hide under... You were correct and I do not have a problem beyond failing to re-read the owners manual.

Guess this is the price I pay for that and having only run the mower for an hour or so last Fall.

Many thanks for your straightening me out..

Regards,
Bill