Toro Model Differences

Lawn Addict
Threads
Moles & or voles, well we have 2 cats & I scoop their litter box, (very prestigious duty) so I take the bag outside & try & find the end of a runner in the earth.
Open the mound carefully & deposit some cat crap in the hole & close it. Moles & or voles don't wanna be around anything that can eat them.

Did that about 3X & haven't seen any tunnel mound runners since. That was last year & so far this year nothing yet. (Hope I didn't just jinx myself. )

msollars

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the mole tip. I also have that prestigious duty. I'll try it.

I ended up buying the 20382 (honda engine) Super Recycler. I went to a dealer nearby and they had that one in stock....would take about 10 days to get the 21381 in stock. I don't think my grass could have waited another 10 days so I snatched it up.
I'm sure all will be fine with it, but wanted to keep you all posted. Thanks for the help and replies.
Matt

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Don’t feel you’ll have any problems with the Honda unit. As I said early, both are quality units just a difference in price.

cruzenmike

Threads
Thanks for the mole tip. I also have that prestigious duty. I'll try it.

I ended up buying the 20382 (honda engine) Super Recycler. I went to a dealer nearby and they had that one in stock....would take about 10 days to get the 21381 in stock. I don't think my grass could have waited another 10 days so I snatched it up.
I'm sure all will be fine with it, but wanted to keep you all posted. Thanks for the help and replies.
Matt

Please be sure to share your thoughts on the mower after you have mowed a few times. I would be interested to know how well it cuts, whether or not the 160 feels as if it has enough power, how the personal pace works for you and what not. I have not seen or read any recent reviews on the Honda powered Super Recycler; most people opt for the Toro engine.