Ferris by mail order - dealer in Arkansas

Dhtwalden

Forum Newbie
Threads
Someone told me last year that there is a Ferris dealer in Arkansas that will deliver mowers out of state. I’ve forgotten the dealers name. I’d appreciate if someone could refresh my memory. Thanks...

Jwm470

Forum Newbie
Threads
Look under mowers for sale on Craigslist and you will see the dealer you are asking about. They typically post 40 ads in a row. Highly irritating to someone that is looking for a used mower. I think their name is Bruno’s in Cabot AR. There is a closer one in Harrison called Millers Hardware. They are nice folks and will deliver to Branson for $75 if I remember correctly. They sell Scag and Ferris.

Dhtwalden

Forum Newbie
Threads
That’s the one.
Thanks!

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Lots of people on here, myself included, would advise against that. It's tempting, just to save the sales tax alone, but if you ever need any work done, parts or advice, your local dealers may put you at the rear of the line.

I'd buy a used one locally before I'd do that.

bakjuded

Forum Newbie
Threads
My colleagues have recommended EGO Power+ LM2000-S Cordless Walk Behind Lawn Mower if I want the best battery powered lawnmower. I have been told about their bulky nature, which some may not like, but my inquires maintains it is otherwise very well-made. I need clarification because i don’t want to fully rely on the words of my friends. I have found one online which the seller has confirmed, but sellers will always be sellers. Again, he wants to send it by next week and i can use aliexpress tracking to check the delivery update before i make any payments. Kindly let me I know what you think about this lawnmower. thank you.

Last edited: