Intro post

bubbabob92

Forum Newbie
Threads
My email keeps asking me to introduce myself so here goes. I was forced out of residential construction April 17, 2009 due to a heart condition. Thirty plus years and too young to retire, but not too young to be declared disabled. While in high school, I started with a B John Deere, went on to a Ford 9n, , a Farm All, and an An Allis-Chamlers. I joined this because my John Deere mower refused to out crank this year. I ended up following an example that suggested removing the fuel line and blowing the line out. Never had to do this before but now when I get time I need to know why thisread some more, happened. But that's another day. I have read a lot of good posts already and am anxious to read more, when time permits. I will leave you with this. With my B John Deere, I attached a converted a hog trough(sp) made from a half of an old water heater tank to my draw bar and put the front cultivators on and could move far more dirt than my brother-in-law could with his 9N Ford.
Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.
bb92

Bobby S

Forum Newbie
Threads
My email keeps asking me to introduce myself so here goes. I was forced out of residential construction April 17, 2009 due to a heart condition. Thirty plus years and too young to retire, but not too young to be declared disabled. While in high school, I started with a B John Deere, went on to a Ford 9n, , a Farm All, and an An Allis-Chamlers. I joined this because my John Deere mower refused to out crank this year. I ended up following an example that suggested removing the fuel line and blowing the line out. Never had to do this before but now when I get time I need to know why thisread some more, happened. But that's another day. I have read a lot of good posts already and am anxious to read more, when time permits. I will leave you with this. With my B John Deere, I attached a converted a hog trough(sp) made from a half of an old water heater tank to my draw bar and put the front cultivators on and could move far more dirt than my brother-in-law could with his 9N Ford.
Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.
bb92

Hey bubbabob92, welcome to the forums.

Hopefully with your experience you can help some people around here!

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!