Whats the most powerful handheld leaf blower i can buy?

bh1971

Threads
  • / Whats the most powerful handheld leaf blower i can buy?
Im looking for some suggestions on, or experiences with the most powerful handheld leaf blower available. Doesnt matter what brand i just want the one that will move the most leaves the fastest and farthest. I would rather not get a backpack.

I only have about 3/8 acre of yard but surrounded on 3 sides by maple trees tons of leaves every year. Usually haul off several pickup loads yearly. I dont want to rake or mulch, or bag anymore! I just want to blow most of the leaves off my property across the road to a open pasture.

Ive been seeing some good reviews on Husqvarna 125b, Echo PB2520, and PB2620. Is the 2620 worth the extra money over the 2520? Are those Husky and Echo good ones? Any other suggestion of really powerful blowers from actual user experience not just specs listed for each one.

Thank You

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Whats the most powerful handheld leaf blower i can buy?
Why no backpack? Handheld blowers are good for blowing off pavement, patios, decks, the car and mower and such, but for extended use moving leaves a backpack is the way to go. The bigger the better. The Husqvarna 150bt and 350bt are nice little units, as is the Echo 580.