zero turn 930M

dblkk

Forum Newbie
Threads
having fuel issue. replaced the plastic pulse pump and new fuel filter still haveing fuel issue removed lower bowl part on electric pump. when key is engaged that pump either works for a sec or 2 or not at all. Think it is bad am I on the right track? If you pressurize the fuel tank fuel will come out of lines by that pulse pump. But not when cranking engine.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
So let me get this. You have 2 fuel pumps.

dblkk

Forum Newbie
Threads
yes from tank to filter to "pulse pump" (black Plastic) then to electric

dblkk

Forum Newbie
Threads
yes see below thread but will repeat here, I think something is clogged the pick up in the tank but I can not get that thing off the tank, it has some goofy retainer has 3 metal tabs on it spaced around it but they dont push in or pull out to release it from the collar on the tank I want to take pick up tube out to clean it

dfbroxy

Threads
Im a self taught repairman. I follow these threads to learn. Im a little lost on the two pump setup. Would you please post your engine model number so I can look it up and study it. Thanks for your trouble ahead of time. And burt, why two pumps? It seems like one would interfere with the other?

dblkk

Forum Newbie
Threads
kohler engine model heck if I know but how do you release the dang fuel pick up tube????????? If I can do that and clean it the rest is a who cares

dfbroxy

Threads
Ok, well I care because I was not only trying to learn as I posted but I was trying to help you. Since even the experts on here usually like model number so they can help you Im sure they would like it too. I have studied your mower and think I know the answer but since you were so rude I no longer care.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
All fuel injected engines, diesel or petrol have 2 pumps
A high volume low pressure pump to move fuel to the pressure pump.\
A high pressure low volume pump to feed the invectors.

Some pumps feed into a chamber with a pressure operated by pass valve
Others have a pressure switch which turns on & off to maintain a constant pressure

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
kohler engine model heck if I know but how do you release the dang fuel pick up tube????????? If I can do that and clean it the rest is a who cares

I do not know what you have because I can not find the model number you posted with EFI. But these are what I use to work on car fuel lines.
fuel line removal.jpg