2006 Lesco Z2 is which cub cadet model?

adrian_001

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, new poster here. Looking for a pulley for 2006 Lesco Viper Z2 zero turn mower and can find absolutely no parts for this thing.

While browsing this great Lawn World forum, I learned that the Lesco is a re-branded Cub Cadet but which Cub Cadet model is it?

I am searching for the parts for my dad and do not have the mower on site at the moment so I can't check the serial number but I do have a pic of the owner's manual and it is either a model 72145 / 72148/ ??? (I think there is another model number that was cropped off the picture).

Can anybody tell me which Cub Cadet model I should be looking for so as to find parts for the Lesco?
Thanks,

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Cub Cadet Tank, model M60-KW

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
On the teach a man to fish principle.
Find a part on the unknown mower then look it up by part number on Jacks Small Engines web site.
When you click on the part for full details it will generally bring up a list of other models that use the same part.
Does not work all the time but has been really good for me as we get a lot of USA mowers rebadged with a local companies trade names.

adrian_001

Forum Newbie
Threads
On the teach a man to fish principle.
Find a part on the unknown mower then look it up by part number on Jacks Small Engines web site.
When you click on the part for full details it will generally bring up a list of other models that use the same part.
Does not work all the time but has been really good for me as we get a lot of USA mowers rebadged with a local companies trade names.

Can't find a pulley for a Cub Cadet Tank M60-KW (#25 on the attached Lesco parts diagram) on Jacks Small engines. I have found an owner's manual online for the Cub Cadet but no exploded parts diagram like the Lesco had (see attachment) with lots of detail and part numbers that would give me more info or a part number to search the web for.

Nothing on the Cub Cadet website for a M60-KW that I could find.

Does anybody know of a source for 2006 year model Cub Cadet stuff?
Thanks,

03- 2006 Lesco parts list.jpg01- 2006 Lesco parts list.jpg02- 2006 Lesco parts list.jpg