Airens 46 in cut

drack

Forum Newbie
Threads
This piece of garbage won't go forward or backwards! Motor runs great and the blades turn! Anyone have an idea....

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What is it??? Push mower, tractor, snowblower, ZeroTurn, hedge trimmer??? If you would bother to give us the model and serial numbers we might be able to help you. Plus, it would also help if you gave us a little background as what has happened and what you have tried in the last 3 months. We are not mind readers and not standing next to you with a slow gin fizz in our hands, plus since Trump keeps everything under lock and key, our ESP guesses are now considered fake news.

drack

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 46 inch cut Airens riding lawnmower. ( model # 960460063 ) The motor runs well and the blades engage properly. This morning I was starting to cut grass when the trans started to become "unresponsive". Both forward and reverse directions stopped working. Now when I try to move forward or reverse, I can hear the the trans trying to engage and it tries to move but doesn't.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You have dual belt variable speed drive system. I suspect that either the belts are warn or the variable speed pulley assembly is not working properly. When was the last time the belts were changed. If it came into the shop with this problem I would replace the belts and check to see if the variable speed pulley is moving freely.