Is it Duraforce season yet??

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
Or F-series season?? Ugh... No, not yet.
Today I had the sound of one of my Duraforce LBs in my head for some reason. Evidently I must miss the melodious rhythm of it as it gnaws thru heavy grass & weeds. It's been months and months. I definitely prefer the summer small engines vs the winter one.
Current situation pictured -

Attachments

• too much snow.jpg
    too much snow.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 18

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Or F-series season?? Ugh... No, not yet.
Today I had the sound of one of my Duraforce LBs in my head for some reason. Evidently I must miss the melodious rhythm of it as it gnaws thru heavy grass & weeds. It's been months and months. I definitely prefer the summer small engines vs the winter one.
Current situation pictured -

Where is Creepin Charlie Central..?? anywhere close to Creepin Crud area..?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
Lol, it's currently the same location as sommb*tchin snow centeral! :laughing:

AnthemBassMan

Threads
Nope. But it’s almost D Series Bricktop season here in Ohio!
402B4F60-563B-4DE0-AFCB-493F447AAB20.jpg

L8R,
Matt

cruzenmike

Threads
Its usually about this time of year that I am watching random videos on the internet of other people mowing their lawn!! I am a sick man!

AnthemBassMan

Threads
Its usually about this time of year that I am watching random videos on the internet of other people mowing their lawn!! I am a sick man!

Here’s a very short, bad clip of my Bricktop.

L8R,
Matt

2smoked

Threads
Music! I can almost smell that 2 stroke exhaust mixed with the smell of cut grass. No sickness here.

cruzenmike

Threads
That is a beautiful video. My neighbors growing up had a 2 stroke Lawn Boy that I assume is newer than that but still had the strange wheel placement. I thought it was rather funny but it must have lasted some 15 years or so.

AnthemBassMan

Threads
Glad I could help a little! This mower is 44 years old and still fires up on the first pull. I keep thinking about restoring it, but I use it to mow every week and don’t want it to lose its used patina and charm.

L8R,
Matt