Is it Duraforce season yet??

AnthemBassMan

Threads
Here's another short clip of my beater 46 year old 7262. Got it free as a non runner. The magnesium deck has cracks and as you can see, an old patch over the chute. Tore into it for a couple days and started mowing with it. It has the D-600 engine, and for rated at only 3-1/2hp, is a beast! Actually convinced me to sell my John Deere 14SB with the 5hp Kawasaki commercial duty engine. It mowed that much better! I think overall I have maybe $50 total in parts, including a new blade. I took a partial swipe into my neighbor's yard as he's not much for mowing. Absolutely love the way the old D series sounds when the governor kicks in and digs into heavier grass.

L8R,
Matt

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
Its usually about this time of year that I am watching random videos on the internet of other people mowing their lawn!! I am a sick man!
taqpbYg.jpg

:laughing::laughing:

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
Cool 'beater', Matt! :cool: :thumbsup:
About another month I figure..

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
Well, I thought I'd be mow'n the weeds by now. Not quite yet. Neighbor's weeds/grass are/is growing faster than mine. Oh well, I'm not quite ready anyway. Got a shed to complete this week, just unpacked yesterday.. and got rained/hailed on while doing so :rolleyes: