Help..Need advice on what John Deere model mower to buy.

gotomow

Threads
  • / Help..Need advice on what John Deere model mower to buy.
I think im going Sat morning to JD dealer. So gotomow have you heard anything that there might be incentives upcoming on the S240 in April? Would dealer know, and if so would he let us know to wait a few more weeks?
I don't think the dealers know this far out if there will be any April incentives. The S240 basically has no incentives now except 0% 12 months. Typically JD will offer a free utility cart in April or something along those lines. As far as I'm concerned I've got nothing to lose and who knows, I might get a freebie by waiting.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Watch the prices at the dealer carefully.
Dealer stock is either free on the floor & pay for the replacements or on x months credit.
In the first case the price will only vary when the factory says so
In the second case the price will drop just before the dealer has to pay for the stock.
This will be mower specific so if they have 4 on the floor, each one could have been a different delivery so their interest free times will expire individually.
One of the big mower shops actually rings contractors when this is about to happen and offers them a "contractor only" special deal, limited stock & limited time

RandallL

Forum Newbie
Threads
Was out looking at the JD X350 and X380 this weekend the X350 and down have a K64 hydrostatic and the X380 has a up grade to a K58 hydrostatic.Both on sale till end of month $3,000.00 and $4,300.00 I’m thing upgrading to the X380 myself also looking at one other brand .