XT1

wizard4878

Threads
So I tried this post on a different forum and mostly just got made fun of or for owning an XT1 so I thought I would try again on a different forum to see if I get a different result. If you are a person that does not like the XT1, that is OK, I only ask that if you don't have anything good to say that you not say/type anything. My question was/is "has anyone done any modifications to there XT series tractors?" I see a lot of older tractors with some pretty interesting and or useful mods but not any for the XT's

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Nothing wrong with the XT series apart from the fact that the industry has gone ZTR.
Cub had a lot of teething problems so a little more developement time would have been a good idea.
They list a full compliment of accessories so what else do you want for one ?

cruzenmike

Threads
Some basic modifications that I have seen include installing a light switch for the LED headlights, adding a front bumper if you don't have one, LED light bar on the previously mentioned front bumper, armrests if you don't have them, a battery tender for when it sits and plasti-dip to cover up any of the yellow you want (some have complained of the color attracting bees). Just some ideas . . . . .

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just so I am on the right track.
Is the XT the replacement for the 3000 series garden tractors or the 2000 series pro grade lawn tractors.

wizard4878

Threads
Just so I am on the right track.
Is the XT the replacement for the 3000 series garden tractors or the 2000 series pro grade lawn tractors.

I am not positive about this but I believe the XT1 and XT2 replace the 2000 series and the XT3 replaces the 3000 series

cruzenmike

Threads
My best guess is that the XT1 replaced the LT and LTX lines, the XT2 replaced the SLT and SLTX lines and the XT3 replaced the GT and GTX lines?

wizard4878

Threads
Nothing wrong with the XT series apart from the fact that the industry has gone ZTR.
Cub had a lot of teething problems so a little more developement time would have been a good idea.
They list a full compliment of accessories so what else do you want for one ?

just looking to see if anyone had any useful or just plain cool ideas, nothing specific. I saw on another site where a guy had rear view mirrors mounted on his hood, not something I would do, but an interesting idea anyway...

wizard4878

Threads
Some basic modifications that I have seen include installing a light switch for the LED headlights, adding a front bumper if you don't have one, LED light bar on the previously mentioned front bumper, armrests if you don't have them, a battery tender for when it sits and plasti-dip to cover up any of the yellow you want (some have complained of the color attracting bees). Just some ideas . . . . .

I have been thinking about the front bumper and arm rest's, and I already have a battery tender. I have seen where some think the color attracts bee's, but I haven't had any issue's with that. I like the idea of extra lights, maybe adding taillights