Poulan 300EX deck Needed - Cross Reference?

bjordan

Threads
Hi Folks,

New member here. Yesterday I picked up a running Poulan 300EX 46" riding lawnmower (model # PB19546LT) for free. The PO told me the belt had come off. So, I just pressure washed it and the mower deck is rusted away near the left spindle, about the size of my fist. So, I am looking for a replacement deck. I would prefer a solid, but used deck. I searched ebay and didn't find any Poulan decks, but I did find a new Husqvarna OEM 532409782 409782 405050x421 46" Deck Housing for about $300.

Does anyone know what this particular Poulan mower cross references with other manufacturers model numbers? I know its the same as one of the Husqvarna models, and probably other makers, but what are the model numbers?

Obviously I am looking for a cheaper alternative mower deck for this free machine.

Thanks in advance.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi Folks,

New member here. Yesterday I picked up a running Poulan 300EX 46" riding lawnmower (model # PB19546LT) for free. The PO told me the belt had come off. So, I just pressure washed it and the mower deck is rusted away near the left spindle, about the size of my fist. So, I am looking for a replacement deck. I would prefer a solid, but used deck. I searched ebay and didn't find any Poulan decks, but I did find a new Husqvarna OEM 532409782 409782 405050x421 46" Deck Housing for about $300.

Does anyone know what this particular Poulan mower cross references with other manufacturers model numbers? I know its the same as one of the Husqvarna models, and probably other makers, but what are the model numbers?

Obviously I am looking for a cheaper alternative mower deck for this free machine.

Thanks in advance.

Husqvarna owns Polan so you will find a deck with Husqvarnas name on it for your mower. The nice thing the Husqvarna does is not change the part numbers between brands that it produces. The deck part number is 532405050. If you find that part number it will fit no matter what it says it is for. Like Craftsman, Husqvarna or Polan.

Threads
hello B Jordan ...... My buddy Boo Boo sent me here..... Where you at in Louisiana ???? Are you within reasonable distance from me ???

let me know Mon Ami ~!~!

bjordan

Threads
Husqvarna owns Polan so you will find a deck with Husqvarnas name on it for your mower. The nice thing the Husqvarna does is not change the part numbers between brands that it produces. The deck part number is 532405050. If you find that part number it will fit no matter what it says it is for. Like Craftsman, Husqvarna or Polan.

Thats great information. Thanks for the help!

bjordan

Threads
hello B Jordan ...... My buddy Boo Boo sent me here..... Where you at in Louisiana ???? Are you within reasonable distance from me ???

let me know Mon Ami ~!~!

Hello Boudreaux.

I am in New Orleans, but I have property in MS that this mower is intended for. Eunice isn't too far and my GF travels there from time to time for work. By chance, do you have a mower deck for my disabled Poulan lawnmower laying around????

Thanks!

Threads
Hello Boudreaux.

I am in New Orleans, but I have property in MS that this mower is intended for. Eunice isn't too far and my GF travels there from time to time for work. By chance, do you have a mower deck for my disabled Poulan lawnmower laying around????

Thanks!

Well I don't personally but there is a mower graveyard / used mower lot here and he has a couple thousand mowers on about 8 acres...........