Free model 8671 lawn boy 21"

Canoester

Threads
Free to good home. 8671 21" self propelled. Runs good but hard to start. Needs crank seals. A neighbor gave it to me a few years ago when he had to settle his parents estate. Good compression and wheels. Thinning out the fleet. Central KY. PM me for details on pick up. Thx.

Canoester

Threads
I got bored and decided to fix it. Bottom seal was split and the top was leaking as well.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I got bored and decided to fix it. Bottom seal was split and the top was leaking as well.

Yeah .. last week I was givin away free a 2018 Scag Tiger that ran out of gas, but then I decided to put gas in it N keep it afterall, .. ambition is a wonderful thing at times ! :laughing:..:laughing:

Canoester

Threads
Yeah .. last week I was givin away free a 2018 Scag Tiger that ran out of gas, but then I decided to put gas in it N keep it afterall, .. ambition is a wonderful thing at times ! :laughing:..:laughing:

I miss all the good shi....

For the pics or it did not happen folks. 8.36$ later it started on the first pull. I have a grease covered Harbor Freight blue glove salute to the ones who have the wherewithal to tear these things and down and paint them up pretty. I just bandage them back together and get them back in action.

Attachments

• lbseal.JPG
    lbseal.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Got-to-be-old

Threads
I miss all the good shi....

For the pics or it did not happen folks. 8.36$ later it started on the first pull. I have a greased covered Harbor Freight blue glove salute to the ones who have the wherewithal to tear these things and down and paint them up pretty. I just bandage them back together and get them back in action.

Great job. I have been fighting a battle in my skull for years to one day spray some color on mine. I like you only repair to do its job but one day I will get the cup gun out and make them looking new again. Thanks.