Sabre 2354hv Crank and PTO Problem

MySabre2354hv

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Sabre 2354hv that the electric PTO stopped working in the last snow storm. It also will not crank with the key now.
I have energize the start solenoid with +12v with the key on it cranks and starts and runs normal but the PTO still does not work. The engine will turn off with the key as well.
I have energized the electric clutch with a +12v jumper wire underneath and it engages so I know that is still OK.

Does anybody have a color coded wire diagram and maybe a explanation of the wires that are attached to the PTO & ignition switch.

Thanks

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Very rare to see a coloured wiring diagram so it will be out with the Derwents and pretend you are 6 years old again.
I print them out on A3 paper as big as possible and then colour in the wires I need to check.
The JD technical manual is worth it's weight in gold but for some reason whenever I suggest a owner buy one I get my head bit off.
By a looooooooooooooooooooong way the best, clearest written & easiest to follow manual you will ever read.
Better still when you sell the mower, toss the manual in & it just about doubles the price people will happily pay for it.