spring has sprung here in east Texas

JGGMC

Threads
ah.. the first mow of the year. It sure felt good out mowing today.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I did one last week over here in Lower Alabama. We have a while yet though before we get into full swing. Not as long as it has been though.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Neighbor mowed last week, mostly dormant grass, I'm still gonna overseed wednesday, I could mow, but it just here & there growth.

mcdonell

Threads
I mowed the grass over the septic lines and some crazy wild clover just last week here in north Texas. I am in no hurry to start the mowing season but the Skag won't abide a ugly poorly groomed yard. :laughing:

NorthBama

Threads
I mowed the grass over the septic lines and some crazy wild clover just last week here in north Texas. I am in no hurry to start the mowing season but the Skag won't abide a ugly poorly groomed yard. :laughing:
yes i am in no hurry to start because i know its going to be a long hot summer

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wife and I are heading south in a couple weeks, spend a month or so visiting and looking around. Probably need a baler to get my yard mowed down for that first mowing. And it will probably be rainy and wet for the first week back. First mow here in So. Ohio is usually mid March or so.

3jakes

Threads
I spent several hours behind a snow blower.......
Turf tiger is sitting covered with dust.

Pumper54

Threads
Have not had to mow at the farm (East Texas) yet.... but the Bride did mow at the house, she has her own riding mower and likes to tear up the yard ;-) to keep the weed heads down. Will it would just stop raining for a few days.

Tom

NorthBama

Threads
Have not had to mow at the farm (East Texas) yet.... but the Bride did mow at the house, she has her own riding mower and likes to tear up the yard ;-) to keep the weed heads down. Will it would just stop raining for a few days.

Tom

I agree on the stop raining. It has rained every day for a week here in North Alabama. We are at flash flood stage today and tomorrow

Lawn Addict
Threads
I agree on the stop raining. It has rained every day for a week here in North Alabama. We are at flash flood stage today and tomorrow

x 3 on the stop raining. Crazy here, I leave footprints walking thru the yard, it is so soaked.