NEW PEERLESS TRANSAXLE 4 SPEED

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm still connected to the cable crooks. :confused2:

Ya really need 2 look into it, I wish I had done it sooner, there is so much to watch it's unreal.. :thumbsup:

Lawn Addict
Threads
I should look into it. Ur right.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I should look into it. Ur right.

Hey Numbers, .. here's a site that will give you a good bit of insight of what to get into, I would suggest IF U decide to go sans cable, buy the Roku Streaming Stick PLUS $ 60.00 or the Roku ULTRA $ 99.00 They're almost always on sale for a smaller amount but that is your choice to make, there are other devices for streaming, which you might feel better suited with, there's an overwhelming amount of info. out there so that is why I decided to follow Cord Cutters News ... again, your preferences.. on the AVERAGE U can save $40.00 to $90.00 ( and some folks save well over $150.00 a month, (sure helps with Utility bills) ( depends of course on what you pay now, and what you want to watch and spend monthly, best part, MOST content services are only paid by the month, you can quit anytime, and change services.. best to do some reading on the subject, let me know what ya think ..! .. :thumbsup:

Lawn Addict
Threads
Boo- Thanks man, there is an overwhelming amount of info.

I have to study on this.