Walker mowers

(Account Closed)

Threads
Try re-reading post # 6 but comprehend for a change Bert..

I posted, quote: "Never heard of one, nor worked on one"

I NEVER SAID THEY WERE NOT IN FLORIDA OR CAPE CORAL

Please don't put words in my mouth /post and the BS.
(BTW, you'd make a great politician)

The TROLLING NEVER ENDS...

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Try re-reading post # 6 but comprehend for a change Bert..

I posted, quote: "Never heard of one, nor worked on one"

I NEVER SAID THEY WERE NOT IN FLORIDA OR CAPE CORAL

Please don't put words in my mouth /post and the BS.
(BTW, you'd make a great politician)

The TROLLING NEVER ENDS...

PER YOU, APPARENTLY, NO. LOOK IT UP YOURSELF, DO YOUR RESEARCH YOURSELF... HAD I HAD THAT MACHINE HERE FOR SERVICE, I WOULD HAVE LOOKED IT UP AND REPAIRED IT... THEY DON'T SELL THAT MACHINE DOWN HERE SO NO, I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT IT-NO REASON TO.

Post #8 in bold added by you to the quote from post #7

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I thinks Bert & Scott should meet behind the barn, where they can proceed to beat the livin schitt out of each other !!

THEN, .. go to the pub, N a enjoy a few brewski's together, and laugh at their behavior .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

(Account Closed)

Threads
I thinks Bert & Scott should meet behind the barn, where they can proceed to beat the livin schitt out of each other !!

THEN, .. go to the pub, N a enjoy a few brewski's together, and laugh at their behavior .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Now that sounds like a plan!!! :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Now that sounds like a plan!!! :thumbsup:

YEEEEEAH !! see guys, we CAN fix things with each other like we fix our equipment, BUT PLEEEZE DON'T put a hammer upside someone's head !! .. :laughing:..:thumbsup:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
YEEEEEAH !! see guys, we CAN fix things with each other like we fix our equipment, BUT PLEEEZE DON'T put a hammer upside someone's head !! .. :laughing:..:thumbsup:

Account closed?!? - see above

Threads
I have ran walkers for 30 years or so I have 5 of them I'm in colorado run catch decks and mulchers my buddies running commercial side discharge everything. The only time I have to time blades is when I have to tear them apart to replace gaskets and you pull tubes out sometimes the gears will fall in gear box than you have to take top plate off get gears back in place than you have to time blades