LOOKING TO BUY A CUB CADET, MAYBE A 46 INCH FOR RIGHT AT AN ACRE OF LAND.

PAJ3196

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / LOOKING TO BUY A CUB CADET, MAYBE A 46 INCH FOR RIGHT AT AN ACRE OF LAND.
Need some good advice on a riding mower for about an acre, I had a Cub Cadet several years ago and it went with the house that we sold. I bought a new Toro push mower for the new house and I have never cranked it, my Husqvarna blew up late last season, so I bought the Toro. Please help with some advice on a new rider. Thank you in advance

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIMPLICITY...984?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0

https://www.simplicitymfg.com/na/en...s.productmanuals.html?searchrequested=2690948

i have this tractor 2010 year model with 450 hrs., tough, durable, 20 hp vanguard engine, just a suggestion, you may want to look at cub cadet used with low hrs. on meter, i do believe some manufacturers are making equipment cheaper as years go on. take your time looking & try talking down asking price. drive mower operating all controls. read reviews. if looking at used equipment pull engine oil dipstick check oil level & color of oil, color of oil should be clear to light brown, not black.

Last edited:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Cub Cadet section.

funflyer

Threads
Need some good advice on a riding mower for about an acre, I had a Cub Cadet several years ago and it went with the house that we sold. I bought a new Toro push mower for the new house and I have never cranked it, my Husqvarna blew up late last season, so I bought the Toro. Please help with some advice on a new rider. Thank you in advance

I bought a 46" XT1 Cub in 2015 to mow our one acre property. First two years it was also used to mow the neighbor's acre so it was used once a month on two very rough acres. Other than oil changes, air filters, and a few sets of blades, it's been trouble free.

wizard4878

Threads
I purchased the XT1 46' with the 22hp Kolher last spring, it was the first new mower I have ever bought. I had several old mowers over the years including a john deere and wheel horse to name a couple and the cub out perform's them all, no regrets

Nightow1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a cub cadet 2182 for sale, 3cyl Kabota gas, 21hp.
60" Haban deck. $1800.