Azpeapicker

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello to All
My Name is John
I am retired from the U S A F , I worked on Jet Aircraft for 20 years . When I retired I didn`t want to work on Aircraft any more . So I went to work in the largest shop between Amarillo Texas & Albuquerque New mexico . I worked & trained on all types of equipment & bought my special tools at cost .
I worked for various shops until 1996 then went to work for the Mesa ,Az. School District , the largest in Arizona . I retired from there in 2006 .
I still do some work for customers that can`t wait a week for repairs , I don`t charge like the shops , maybe I should . Customers like my work , I always gi

ve an estimate for the repairs , I don`t change anything that doesn`t need it . I save all the old parts for the customer , if they don`t want them I through them away .
I have never cheated anyone except myself which I have done . Wife tells me that I am to honest , but at least I can sleep at night.
I still enjoy helping people out when needed .
A lot of times they tell me what they want but when I Repair the item & only repair whats needed they are Happy.
Az Peapicker E Mail flakfriends2@yahoo.com I know but when trying for a user name , everything I came up with was already in use . So I when I put that in it took it , HA,Ha

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome & thanks for your service! I served 75-79 jet engine mech. 43250 in shop, TF33-P7A at Norton AFB Ca. & J15 Shaw AFB SC. My son & I enjoy purchasing & selling tractors after making repairs.We also enjoy helping folks out.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum! Happy to have you as a member.