New 52" Raptor

clubairth

Threads
Yes I thought the whole letter thing as awkward and not useful. But here is a chart I got.
I also put a white paint make on the letter I use so I can quickly put things back to normal.

Mower Deck Height Chart.jpg

Sorry for the small size. Again poor forum software.

The Chairman

Threads
Yes I thought the whole letter thing as awkward and not useful. But here is a chart I got.
I also put a white paint make on the letter I use so I can quickly put things back to normal.

attachment.php

Sorry for the small size. Again poor forum software.
That is awesome! Thanks!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
PROBLEM WITH putting inches to the height pins is they will not be the same for all machines and all grass types.
They are only approximate.
Once you adjust the deck for level the first time they will again be different.
The steeper the attack angle the shorter the grass will be cut.

iclick

Threads
PROBLEM WITH putting inches to the height pins is they will not be the same for all machines and all grass types.
They are only approximate. Once you adjust the deck for level the first time they will again be different.

My 2018 Raptor 52" is 2 3/4" F, 2 15/16" R on the "D" setting. I just changed mine from "C" to "D", as 3" is about right for St. Augustine.

iclick

Threads
For your sticks to be closer together (touching actually) remove them from outside the steering levers, reattach them inside, adjust to taste and you're off and running.

Good tip. I moved mine and they're now ~½" apart, which is perfect.