Big Dog Alpha MP 36" KOH 22 HP with Mulch Kit

driller9421

Forum Newbie
Threads
I purchased this mower brand new on 08/10/2018 and cut my yard 3 times. The mower has a total of 2.6 hours on it, so as you can imagine it is basically brand new. Total invoice for the mower, mulching kit, and tax was $4,372.52. I am asking $3,900 for it. I am in Baton Rouge, LA and would need to work out pick up as i do not own a trailer to haul it. I am open to any reasonable cash offers, but not interested in trades. I can be reached at 225-305-5174.BD Invoice.jpgHour Meter.jpgBack.jpgDeck.jpgFront.jpg

Last edited:

driller9421

Forum Newbie
Threads
I purchased this mower brand new on 08/10/2018 and cut my yard 3 times. The mower has a total of 2.6 hours on it, so as you can imagine it is basically brand new. Total invoice for the mower, mulching kit, and tax was $4,372.52. I am asking $3,900 for it. I am in Baton Rouge, LA and would need to work out pick up as i do not own a trailer to haul it. I am open to any reasonable cash offers, but not interested in trades. I currently only have the one picture of it sitting in my garage behind a pot. If you are interested send me a text and i'll send back as many pics as you would like to see this evening. I can be reached at 225-305-5174, please leave message is calling I can rarely answer calls during the day.

Thanks for your timeHour Meter.jpgBack.jpgDeck.jpgFront.jpg

Attachments

• BD Alpha.jpg
    BD Alpha.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: