Sarlo style Snapper mower??

(Account Closed)

Threads
Last weekend, I was up at a customers house working on various projects.

He has at least 100 mowers, (abandoned, in the grass) among other machines..

While walking thru, I found a Snapper (red, NAMED), with a 7 HP Intec, OHV engine (same as mine).
Swivel ft wheels, extended deck, belt from engine to deck (missing the rear wheels).

Didn't know Snapper made them and this, with the "newer engine", I don't think is terribly old.

Anyone else heard /seen one?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As i regularly ask people who chase me down with "strange" things on their vintage motorcycles.
If you have not owned it from new what makes you think as it is now is the same as it left the factory ?
I would do about 5 to 10 repowers each & every season so all of these mowers end up with an engine different from what the factor fitted.

Threads
Last weekend, I was up at a customers house working on various projects.

He has at least 100 mowers, (abandoned, in the grass) among other machines..

While walking thru, I found a Snapper (red, NAMED), with a 7 HP Intec, OHV engine (same as mine).
Swivel ft wheels, extended deck, belt from engine to deck (missing the rear wheels).

Didn't know Snapper made them and this, with the "newer engine", I don't think is terribly old.

Anyone else heard /seen one?

SRT..... what Sarlo is it akin tooooo ??? I am familiar with the Yazoo style mowers that look like the Sarlo's ....

Let me know Mon Ami ~!~!

(Account Closed)

Threads
This machine has been in the weeds (literally) for at least 10 years.

It could have ben repowered however the wear (looks) of the frame looks that of the engine.

Pic from an ad, the machine is missing both back wheels, otherwise, about identical.

Really the question IS, (not is it a re-power), but that Snapper copied / made a Sarlo style mower.
(I'll try and get a pic this weekend if I'm up there working)

Mow Joe

Threads
It could be a Snapper Yeoman. I tried to find an image online, but could find nothing but manuals. Try googling model Y30080. It essentially a Frankenstein RER with casters on the front and hand controls on the back. If it's not one of those, it's something else...

Threads
This machine has been in the weeds (literally) for at least 10 years.

It could have ben repowered however the wear (looks) of the frame looks that of the engine.

Pic from an ad, the machine is missing both back wheels, otherwise, about identical.

Really the question IS, (not is it a re-power), but that Snapper copied / made a Sarlo style mower.
(I'll try and get a pic this weekend if I'm up there working)

Yazoo and Sarlo mowers looked alike years ago.... Yazoo's didn't have the PLOW style handles though.... They came closer together at the top .............

(Account Closed)

Threads
It definitly said Snapper on it..

I'll try and shoot a picture this weekend (if up there)...