New HRX Line

trekgod3

Threads
I have a Chevron a mile away where I get my 90 octane ethanol free gas from. Never had an issue with any of my equipment. It helps that it's a busy station and we are a coastal town with a huge population of boat owners , many of whom get their gas there too.

PRob39

Threads
I have a Chevron a mile away where I get my 90 octane ethanol free gas from. Never had an issue with any of my equipment. It helps that it's a busy station and we are a coastal town with a huge population of boat owners , many of whom get their gas there too.

That would be a huge advantage for insuring fresh ethanol gas. I live in a small town with just an average number of possible ethanol free users. I suppose I could ask the owner how old his ethanol gas is but I'm really happy with the way my mower is starting/running on Shell E10, 87 octane so think I'll stick with that. The TruFuel is just ridiculously expensive at $6/32 oz. at Home Depot.

HurstGN

Threads
UPDATE to my above memo : I just bought my HRX2176VKA directly from Max Tool for $545.45 which included free shipping and no tax.

Was that a special sale? I just looked on-line and they have the HRX2176VKA for $599, same price as Home Depot.