WHAT DO I HAVE, YEAR? AND WHAT DID IT COME OFF OF!

Threads
Thanks, I have my Eye on a H50 and H60 block on Ebay right now!

DO NOT and I mean DO NOT order anything yet ......... Please Don't do that ....... You will find out in a lil bit why.....

I have saved a few people on this forum money by NOT buying stuff they don't need ....... Or the wrong parts....

I'll be back with some info for you......... I did some homework for you ~!~!

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

Threads
Ok I made this video for information .............. So do some more research also....... I'm just trying to supply you with some info and trying to save you a headache and money .........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

https://youtu.be/iE7fGm_L-No

workonwood

Threads

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Very nice work.

A skill only i can dream of having...

Threads
I love those Dutchman inlays on that table top Mon Ami ~!~! A great contrasting color........ When I had I my BIG cabinet shop I asked the owner of the cabinet supply house for the pallets that the Cabinet grade plywood would come on and he would save them for me ....

Those pallets had all the the great different kinds of wood that came from South America and Indo China.... We use mostly oak and pine in the USA for our pallets.... They use what's common over there and that is exotic to us here in the states...

I made a lot of end tables and kitchen caddy's with all that SCRAP wood and made good money with it........

We need to hook up and talk about this Mon Ami ~!~! Was I right on the Maple ???

Threads
I forgot to add that when you get tired of working you can enjoy a game of chess or tiky taky toe with someone .......

Threads
That has to be a solid top on that coffee table, cause I do NOT see any joints in it at all ............ If there are joints in it you hid them so perfect even Norm can't find them ~!~!

BTW I have a autographed picture by him and owned the signature series saw under his name.... He got a deal for me on that saw when I met him in Atlanta Ga.. for a woodworking show....

(Account Closed)

Threads
In the early 70's, I had a 3.5 HP Tecumseh mini bike that needed rings (I was inside the engine)

The base (where it bolted down) was part of the main block and was THICK ALUMINUM, not thin steel as shown earlier in this thread. Points of course.

There also was NO roller bearing... Looking at the bolt pattern on the LS cover, it appears to originally been bolted to a pump / generator. Those extra mounting holes were rarely seen back then...

I suspect that engine is pre 1972 or so..(guesstimating)