LMF Site DOWN !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Any body find out who tripped over the electric plug to the Site .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Any body find out who tripped over the electric plug to the Site .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Let us not be concerned with placement of blame........
If it makes you feel any better, I will accept responsibility.
It has been FIXED ! so, move on........

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seems to be a recurring problem when the site's security certificate expires. This was the longest I've seen the site down for it.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Let us not be concerned with placement of blame........
If it makes you feel any better, I will accept responsibility.
It has been FIXED ! so, move on........

YES SIR, YES SIR, !! ... 3 Bags full !!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I would say it is more likely it was hacked seeing the certificate was installed 1 month ago.
https.jpg

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads

That's pretty much what happened too. :laughing::confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
That's pretty much what happened too. :laughing::confused2:

That's a down-side of having the site "Hard-Wired" .... Maybe we oughta talk to the Power Co. and go "Wireless" .. :laughing:..:laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That's a down-side of having the site "Hard-Wired" .... Maybe we oughta talk to the Power Co. and go "Wireless" .. :laughing:..:laughing:

For the cyber illiterate ( that means you Boo ) Hackers pinch the security keys to allow peoples computers to connect with their criminal sites.

And wifi is just about the least secure part of a computer network unless it is via a dedicated encripted pair of bridges.
A customer who does home network security showed me one day at his home.
From his balcony he could link into 3 pages ( around 40 per page ) of peoples home computers.
He linked into one and within 10 minutes we had the persons name, wife's name, kids names, all the birthdays, kids schools, hubby & wife's jobs & work details, could have even gotten their tax numbers.
They both used password managers so he had access to all of their passwords for everything, I could not believe it was so easy to do on Windows machines.
That was the last time I used wifi at home apart from the bridge between the DSL line & the network ( only there to protect from lightning strikes ).