I am done with cleanups

Threads
Finally ladies and gentlemen I finished my last cleanup tonight and am officially done for season. What a wonderful feeling did not think I was ever going to get done this year what along season. I have an interior painting business in winter so after 1st of year I already have plenty work to keep me busy during winter. I also will start working on all my mowers and equitment. Pulling motors changing all oils, gear boxes hydros engine. Than I will just go through everything and make sure they will be ready to roll in spring. So a lot of work ahead but man im done.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Congratulations! I finished up on Saturday. It was a very challenging season in the Northeast USA, very wet and the leaves came down early and all at once. My new Echo "beastpack" blower saved the day and salvaged my season. I don't know what I would have done without it. I'm gearing up for snow now. I just got my truck back from it's annual pre-plowing checkup. New water pump, tensioner, belt, reprogrammed cam timing (had a misfire on highway) and a few other things. I'm finally putting the 2nd battery in my truck that it should have had all along. Parts on order. Picking up the new 2-stage snow blower later this afternoon. I already replaced all my plow hoses. I still have to service the single-stage blowers, shuffle things around in the shed and garage and buy salt. Right now all I'm doing is spending money, lol.

Last edited: