Ariens Apex = Gravely HD ?

Gilligan

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for adding me. I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I have 1.33 acres of grass with many obstacles but fairly flat. I want/need aZTR mower. The box stores sell Ariens Ikon x which has EZT axles then they have the Ariens XL that has the ZT-2200 axles and finally the Ariens Apex with the ZT-3100 axles. Prices start at roughly $3k and go up to $5k. The two questions are, is the Gravely not the same thing minus paint ? Do I need to sweat out the type of axles are on it if I'm just doing my yard and not horsing it around ? Thanks for your inputs in advance. I don't want to spend a ton if I don't have to but I want mil-spec durability.

Threads
Down here in my area we don't a lot of those brand mowers..... If you want Military spec then I would suggest an Ex Mark for the same price range and you might want to look at the college football team seat of your choice on them also....

The Ex Mark is the go to choice in this area and is built tough......... It is a commercial unit and they still make em like they used to........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

Gilligan

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for that. I looked at them, but only the prices.