Installed new Dampeners

Teppler

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just installed new dampeners on my 2007, 20HP Bush Hog zero turn mower.Steering is now much tighter but no way will the arms return to neutral automatically. Will try tomorrow to adjust but would appreciate comments.

Teppler

Forum Newbie
Threads
Noticed I posted twice and I tried to delete one of the posts but could not find a way to delete it, I can edit it but not delete. Could someone please let me know how to delete one of the post.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
The controls on my Exmark and Bob-Cat zero turns don't really return to neutral...well they do but very slowly. Same with others I've operated. Did yours used to quickly return to neutral?

As far as deleting a post, you can't. But you can click on the little triangle with an asterisk in located at the bottom left of your post it to report the post and then just ask for a forum moderator to delete it.

Teppler

Forum Newbie
Threads
The old dampeners were totally worn out and levers would return to neutral. I am thinking they will wear in and return, anyway it so much better with new dampeners I really don't care. Thanks for the response.