Puerto Rico bound.

Jorge perez

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just purchase a 4500y which will be send to Puerto Rico. After hurricane Maria devastated the island the over grow over all the dead vegetation is getting out of hand. I looked hard for the right equipment for the job since we have lot of hill and wet ground. Most any ground being cleared is done with bulldozers , backhoe all kind of heavy
equipment which does the job but robs the ground of it top soil not to mention the natural erosion when it rain it is a muddy mes. I do think that I will be probably one of the few Ventrac in Puerto Rico. If my Project work we may change that. I was not able to buy the boom mower that would have been a game changer. But I got a Power bucket, The tough cut brush Mower, Finish mower and the tire kit. Wish me luck we have about 120 acres to clean out. Any tips will be appreciated.

Merry Christmas to all and God Bless

Threads
Looks like you picked a good one ........ People always say they don't make em like they used to ~!~! Yes there are a few companies making great stuff, but people shake their head when they see the price tag.........

Example Sarlo makes a great push mower and self propelled mowers for the home owner.... But at 500 to 1200 bux they close their wallet and go buy a mower at Wally world for 300 and it last 3 years, then get another at Lowes for 350 and it happens all over again ...... A one time cost and then they are thru with the junkie stamped decks........

A friend of mine was over there setting up powers plants after the storm.... Made some good money too.........

Plus Tard Mon Ami..............