MTD front wheel bushings

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
OVERbearing, I'd say...

OVER bearing, UNDER bearing, INNER bearing, OUTER bearing, with lube, without lube, high speed, low speed, tapered, roller, ball, or needle, me no care me .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Threads
OVER bearing, UNDER bearing, INNER bearing, OUTER bearing, with lube, without lube, high speed, low speed, tapered, roller, ball, or needle, me no care me .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Now you sounding like a Coonie just like me yeah ~!~! LMAO ........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
"Coonie" is a nickname for the term "Coonass" which is a popular term for a Cajun

OH ... one of those Looozzeeeannnaahhh VOO-DOO folks that lives in the secretive hollows, deep in the hidden swamp country of those bayous .. RIGHT .. ???? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
OH ... one of those Looozzeeeannnaahhh VOO-DOO folks that lives in the secretive hollows, deep in the hidden swamp country of those bayous .. RIGHT .. ???? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Well, as usual,Boobot, you have taken a reasonable thread about a technical topic
and hijacked it to a foreign Spanish speaking communist country.

I guess only so much can be said about bushings anyway.

I know a town in north Indiana, which gives drivers the following instruction:
To go right, make 3 lefts.........
Sounds like you were the urban planner for that one (or, Michael Andretti....)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, as usual,Boobot, you have taken a reasonable thread about a technical topic
and hijacked it to a foreign Spanish speaking communist country.

I guess only so much can be said about bushings anyway.

I know a town in north Indiana, which gives drivers the following instruction:
To go right, make 3 lefts.........
Sounds like you were the urban planner for that one (or, Michael Andretti....)

Ya gotta be in the LEFT turning circles to be in the RIGHT runnin, circles like,.. Daytona, Talladega, Charlotte, Texas Speedway and the many others.. :thumbsup: