new member posting

soundtechmike

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all, Mike here, im a new member. love small engine repair. LOL i repaired my 1st mower when i was 12. i am now a young 62. I am a sound tech. for local talent, but repair mowers as a hobby. As a youngun, i found a push mower with only 3 wheels on it at a local company's dump heap, so i drug it home. No gas in it so put some in and pulled it bunch of times but nothing. don't remember how i knew, but i went down the street to the hardware store and bought a new spark plug with my paper route money. came home put it in and it started. i never forgot that happy feeling. At 18 i went to an automotive trade school and the rest is History.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
welcome to the forum hope you have fun helping others with there issues.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi all, Mike here, im a new member. love small engine repair. LOL i repaired my 1st mower when i was 12. i am now a young 62. I am a sound tech. for local talent, but repair mowers as a hobby. As a youngun, i found a push mower with only 3 wheels on it at a local company's dump heap, so i drug it home. No gas in it so put some in and pulled it bunch of times but nothing. don't remember how i knew, but i went down the street to the hardware store and bought a new spark plug with my paper route money. came home put it in and it started. i never forgot that happy feeling. At 18 i went to an automotive trade school and the rest is History.

You might have missed this instrumental piece of education during your training period, INFORMATIVE & AMUSING .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0bx_Ooq4

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Happy to have you as a member!