Kohler KT715 Battery Location

joecal52

Forum Newbie
Threads
OK -Probably the dumbest question ya'll will get, and thanks for letting me join this forum! I posted this someplace else and think I posted in the wrong place so re-posting - sorry!

I can't locate the battery on my riding mower. It is a Craftsman with a Kohler KT715 v-twin engine. I love it but had trouble cold starting it. It finally started but just in case I need to charge the battery, where the heck is it - lol

Thank you!

Joe Cal

Threads
Which Craftsman model do you have ????? Hundreds of kinds of mowers that they made... Did you look under the seat???

Most on a Zero turn are in the mid section of the mower.......

joecal52

Forum Newbie
Threads
Which Craftsman model do you have ????? Hundreds of kinds of mowers that they made... Did you look under the seat???

Most on a Zero turn are in the mid section of the mower.......

I know it is a Pro Series - But the manual gives a ton of model #'s and the model isn't on the receipt - The manual pertains to Pro Series 247.270 -and the variations are 247.27038 -42-49-39-44-55-56-48-47. I believe mine is 42. I cant find. bttery any place...

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Red wire attached to starter. Follow it to the battery.

Threads
Red wire attached to starter. Follow it to the battery.

Hey there Blaze ...... It seems he had 2 threads going at once and didn't see the info I gave him..... He found it under the seat..... IL Engine got him on the right path in the other thread..........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

joecal52

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey there Blaze ...... It seems he had 2 threads going at once and didn't see the info I gave him..... He found it under the seat..... IL Engine got him on the right path in the other thread..........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

Sorry about the double thread. I am new and thought I posted in the wrong part of the forum. Yes, the battery was under the seat....Much thanks!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I hate double post but I hate people not getting answers more. I can live with double post as long as they get answers. I love this forum.

joecal52

Forum Newbie
Threads
I hate double post but I hate people not getting answers more. I can live with double post as long as they get answers. I love this forum.

I hate double posts myself, but I am new here and when I first posted I didn't see my post at all and thought I posted in the wrong section of the forum. If I could delete the post I would. My apologies.

I did get my answer and I love this forum as well.

Joe Cal.