Kohler KT715 Battery Location

joecal52

Forum Newbie
Threads
DISREGARD: I accidentally posted this twice and it has been answered SORRY!!!!
And thank you for the responses.

Joe Cal.

Last edited:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Most likely locations are under the seat, or under the hood, between the engine and the dash.

joecal52

Forum Newbie
Threads
Most likely locations are under the seat, or under the hood, between the engine and the dash.

Going by what you say, it has to be under the seat then. Nothing under the hood between the engine and dash.

I'll check tomorrow. It doesn't need changing or charging yet, but I should know where things are...lol

joecal52

Forum Newbie
Threads
Going by what you say, it has to be under the seat then. Nothing under the hood between the engine and dash.

I'll check tomorrow. It doesn't need changing or charging yet, but I should know where things are...lol

I just went out and looked and it IS under the seat, plain as day....Thanks very much for the info in case I need to service this thing myself. Have a great night!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
From your other thread. The model number is also located under the seat. Either on the bottom of the seat tip plate or next to the battery

joecal52

Forum Newbie
Threads
From your other thread. The model number is also located under the seat. Either on the bottom of the seat tip plate or next to the battery

Sorry about the double thread. I am new and thought I posted in the wrong part of the forum. Yes, the battery was under the seat....Much thanks!