Tecumseh 5HP

bogdaN

Threads
Looking for tecumseh engine 5HP HS-50---67344H----need carb,with intake manifold .Dan

deck~dragger

Threads
Getting about time for the snow blower. There are a few HS50 intakes on ebay with pics, even a new oem. I did buy a carb (China) on there for a Tecumseh mower and has ran 3 seasons thus far. Taking pictures of the dismantling process helped with putting the springs and such back on the carb right.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Getting about time for the snow blower. There are a few HS50 intakes on ebay with pics, even a new oem. I did buy a carb (China) on there for a Tecumseh mower and has ran 3 seasons thus far. Taking pictures of the dismantling process helped with putting the springs and such back on the carb right.

AHHhh SMART guy you are with the pics, yep.. they become your "manual", I try to pass that on when ever I think of it, saved my arse thousands of times, not just mowers N springs, it came in handy when I was repairing a Micro-wave oven awhile back..

bogdaN

Threads
I am helping my neighbor with that project,the problem is there was nothing on that engine,just muffler. Carburetor i will order new,but all the other stuff it,s missing.Thanks for help.
That engine is on MTD chipper-shredder, M - 246642 D 000.I was north before,but now sunshine Florida. Dan

bogdaN

Threads
Ok,I have parts numbers-now to find one.Did not see any intake 33666 on E-bay.Let U know how things go.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ok,I have parts numbers-now to find one.Did not see any intake 33666 on E-bay.Let U know how things go.

Keep us updated, maybe other member know of somewhere...... :thumbsup: