greetings .. new member with question

corbins

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all. I have a 6yr old 2348 husqvarna tractor. (Briggs Intec) It started smoking pretty good end of last season. Did some online research and decided head gasket. Made the replacement, adjusted the valves (a couple of times :) and while it runs pretty well, after about 20 minutes, she smokes a little bit again. I noticed that in most of the videos I watched, the valves had caps on them, but mine did not. Is this normal? Any ideas of what I should check next for the smoking issue ? With these low hours, I cant see the rings being an issue .
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you all

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Try posting your problem in the Briggs forum, just below all the mower models. We have some people who know a lot about briggs.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Husqvarna section.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Somewhere on the engine, usually stamped into one of the rocker covers is the model type & code numbers.
Go to the B &S web page, support section and using the model & type numbers download your engine parts book.
Check the head page for lash caps on the ends of the valves.
Never seen a B & S engine without them then again I have never seen a lot of things.
Post those numbers and you will get a lot better help.

Threads
Somewhere on the engine, usually stamped into one of the rocker covers is the model type & code numbers.
Go to the B &S web page, support section and using the model & type numbers download your engine parts book.
Never seen a B & S engine without them then again I have never seen a lot of things.

Hey Bert it seems he has 2 different threads on here.... The other is in the Briggs section ~!~!

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

BTW Go check the check the JD section there is a guy from OZ that needs help .........

corbins

Forum Newbie
Threads

Will do.. thanks for the reply !