Mower deck Walker Deck compatability ?

Threads
looking good globi ya that deck has seen its days but little love and care you can get it back in shape. I wish I would have known you about 4 years ago I traded a buddy of mine one of my 42 inch decks with out gear boxes for a 36 inch deck and I had just had the new rim put around the bottom. Im almost kicking myself for making the trade but the 36 inch deck he traded me was like new but so was my 42 after I had it done the bottom and deck itself was in great shape. It came off my first walker I owned which believe it or not was a 87 chain drive walker lol. Shows you how old I am.

Threads
looking good globi. A little love and care you will get it back and going. I wish I would have know you a few years ago. I traded a 42 inch deck without gear boxes to a buddy of mine for his 36 inch deck that was like new he hardly ever used it and he gave me the carrier frame with it also. This 42 I had believe it or not came off my very first walker I bought when I first started and I had a new metal bottom rim put on it. I kinda regretted getting rid of it it was in super shape even being that old I took very good care of it. Like bertmobil 1 said though don't hesitate to call walker and talk to them I have met and talked to Bob and Dean several times. There service people are very good to talk to. They used to have walker days where towards fall they had free meal and tours and you could look at all new products. They are wonderful people and will be more than happy to visit with you and give you info. I just live about 20 minutes from factory and mow for a big wig that works there so I have it pretty good plus have about 3 different walker dealers close by that I deal with. So I am very fortunate and lucky there.

Threads
sorry guys I ended up double posting I didn't think that the first one got submitted for some reason forgive me im getting old lol.