Please help me get this leaf blower started

Flintmotorsports

Threads
the engine will not run if the coil is not firing. is your carburetor oem?

ksabin711

Threads
so did you revers the fue lines to see if they are on wrong.

Yes no way lines are wrong. I am trying to include video. I hope it works. Driveway is too dark to see but you can hear what is going on. I have it on choke turn to run.... If I let go of the throttle you will hear it wanted to die. as soon I as I press throttle all the way again he blows leaves. At the end of the video I took my finger off throttle and it just dies. Thanks Keith

didnt work. Can you see it through this link on my facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/TaxOffices.of.KeithSabin/videos/1102137329967217/

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Yes no way lines are wrong. I am trying to include video. I hope it works. Driveway is too dark to see but you can hear what is going on. I have it on choke turn to run.... If I let go of the throttle you will hear it wanted to die. as soon I as I press throttle all the way again he blows leaves. At the end of the video I took my finger off throttle and it just dies. Thanks Keith

didnt work. Can you see it through this link on my facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/TaxOffices.of.KeithSabin/videos/1102137329967217/

was the blower trigger pulled to full?

ksabin711

Threads
was the blower trigger pulled to full?

yes I had it pressed all the way. sometime I would let up a little in the video but you could hear it wanted to stall. Towards the end of the video I had finger press a little on the trigger. But once I let it go it died.

Threads
yes I had it pressed all the way. sometime I would let up a little in the video but you could hear it wanted to stall. Towards the end of the video I had finger press a little on the trigger. But once I let it go it died.

Sounds like you need a carb adjustment.........To me ~!~!