Please help me get this leaf blower started

ksabin711

Threads
so now put the muffler back on and put it all back together and see how it responds to that.

it should run better.

Put everything back even thought it stalls and once it stalls I cant start it again?

ksabin711

Threads
how many times do you prime it? and will it run off choke at all?

I primed it no more than 5 times probably 3 but first couple I did not see gas come up. It did start on choke last test but once it stalled it would not start up again. This was the beginning problem even before we bought all these parts.

carb kit
air filter
spark plug
new fuel lines etc.....

and to make sure I answer your question

It did run on choke but once it ran for about a min I could not start again

Flintmotorsports

Threads
I primed it no more than 5 times probably 3 but first couple I did not see gas come up. It did start on choke last test but once it stalled it would not start up again. This was the beginning problem even before we bought all these parts.

carb kit
air filter
spark plug
new fuel lines etc.....

so you did a carb kit or carburetor replacement?

Threads
711 don't use your choke anymore you don't need it........ Did you see the 2nd video link I put up for you ?????

When you had your muffler off did you Look at the piston well ??? Did you move the piston up and down while looking at it ???

Your piston looked good in the first pic I think I saw the ring but can't be sure........

Threads
BTW the 2nd video I sent you should take care of your issue..........

Threads

carb kit
air filter
spark plug
new fuel lines etc.....

I hope the fuel lines are hooked up the right way...... If not then you will keep having the same issue.........

Flintmotorsports

Threads
i am stumped on this one it will start with fuel in the intake? with the straw? but will only start and stall with only the choke? did you put new gaskets in when you changed the carburetor?

ksabin711

Threads
i am stumped on this one it will start with fuel in the intake? with the straw? but will only start and stall with only the choke? did you put new gaskets in when you changed the carburetor?

Ill ask father tommorrow and keep you guys posted. Thanks for tonight