Please help me get this leaf blower started

ksabin711

Threads
Flooding ???? Using the choke tooo much....... Now check this one out to see if you have a Zama or Walbro .........

https://youtu.be/tlsVcCdzaoA

Ok will watch videos and adjust. I will do this Wen. I am not around tomorrow. Question though. Could it be a carb adjustment issue that would cause the unit to work but stall and than not start up again? The not starting after a stall is what puzzles me

Threads
Ok will watch videos and adjust. I will do this Wen. I am not around tomorrow. Question though. Could it be a carb adjustment issue that would cause the unit to work but stall and than not start up again? The not starting after a stall is what puzzles me

Yes it can if the carb is not adjusted right...... Tooooo rich maybe can cause it to flood..... How much did your dad pay for that carb and fuel line kit ?????

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
NOT trying to be rude, or demeaning, but with your limited knowledge, and your desire to get the machine running properly, ASAP, ( because it is running) have you considered taking it to a local mower-shop to have them adjust the carb. ..??

ksabin711

Threads
NOT trying to be rude, or demeaning, but with your limited knowledge, and your desire to get the machine running properly, ASAP, ( because it is running) have you considered taking it to a local mower-shop to have them adjust the carb. ..??

Thats ok. Local shop wanted $80 just to look at it. I will throw it away before I get ripped off. I went to several they all what that type of cash. I paid $200 for it. That is 40% original cost. Ill just throw it out and never buy the brand again.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's a $300 blower new at Lowe's and they go on sale for $250 sometimes. Arguably the best value for a blower in that class.

Did you ever confirm that the carb hoses are on properly?