Please help me get this leaf blower started

ksabin711

Threads
Hi All need help ASAP. We tried everything to get my 150BT back to work

Very hard to start. Once I get it to start it does not seems as strong as it use too. When I am blowing leaves for about 5 to 10 mins the blower will just die.

We changed:

carb
fluid lines ( my father bought the kit that had all new parts)
spark plug
cleaned spark screen
We have Husqvarna fuel only in the leaf blower now.
new air filter

I just tried to start with the screen on just to see if it will start. Nothing !!! pull cord and it will not kick over.

I do not have the receipt and it is 15 months old. Company just blew us off.

Any suggestions before I throw this out.

Thank You,
Keith

Think I had this posted as a reply in another section sorry admins

Threads
Take the muffler off and look at the piston to see if it's scored or damaged..... You can do the same on the carb side also.... Running a unit with no air filter will destroy a piston....

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

ksabin711

Threads
Take the muffler off and look at the piston to see if it's scored or damaged..... You can do the same on the carb side also.... Running a unit with no air filter will destroy a piston....

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

Ok but I never ran the leaf blower without the air filter. I meant I replaced the air filter. One day its working fine the next it would stall and never start again. Support told us to do what I mention and still not working

Flintmotorsports

Threads
did you replace the carb or clean it?

Flintmotorsports

Threads
i would pull the muffler off and try starting it up 2 cycle stuff get car boned up easy and plugs the exhaust.

ksabin711

Threads
i would pull the muffler off and try starting it up 2 cycle stuff get car boned up easy and plugs the exhaust.

Now I have another problem. Tried to unscrew muffler with that star screw driver and it broke right off inside the bolt.

These 3 bolts are on so tight

Attachments

• IMG_6681.jpg
    IMG_6681.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 16