Please help me get this leaf blower started

Threads
Ok here is the 2nd video .... I would do it this way on this video.... I gave you both videos so you can get the feel for adjusting and then fine tuning......

Did you buy a OEM carb or a Ebay knock off carb saying it was for a Husqvarna ????

https://youtu.be/gmhxTvGRtCg

ksabin711

Threads
get a drinking straw and put some gas in it from a gas can and put your finger over the end that is in your hand to hold the gas in. then put the gas in the
intake hole inside the carburetor where the air filter is then choke it and try to start it. if it runs it is a fuel issue.

Ok. Did the straw this and it started. Did not let it run very long because gas spilled on my and garage floor. I mean the can. Should I do anything more than wipe up gas on floor? Dont want a fire.

Anyway it started.

FYI. My father just told me he replace all lines and bought 2 cans of Husqvarna gas. That is what is in there now.

Whay would be my next step. Thank you for all your helps guys.

Keith

Attachments

• IMG_6685.jpg
    IMG_6685.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 4

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Ok. Did the straw this and it started. Did not let it run very long because gas spilled on my and garage floor. I mean the can. Should I do anything more than wipe up gas on floor? Dont want a fire.

Anyway it started.

FYI. My father just told me he replace all lines and bought 2 cans of Husqvarna gas. That is what is in there now.

Whay would be my next step. Thank you for all your helps guys.

Keith

clean up the gas and try starting it back up with out putting fuel in the carburetor with a straw.

ksabin711

Threads
clean up the gas and try starting it back up with out putting fuel in the carburetor with a straw.

Keep muffler off? You mean basically just put the line back on the intake? How to clean up the gas just soap and water? Thanks

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Keep muffler off? You mean basically just put the line back on the intake? How to clean up the gas just soap and water? Thanks

yes keep the muffler off and put the unit back together like the air filter and cove as well as any lines you took off.

then put a old rag or junk shirt on the gas to soak it up off the floor.

ksabin711

Threads
yes keep the muffler off and put the unit back together like the air filter and cove as well as any lines you took off.

then put a old rag or junk shirt on the gas to soak it up off the floor.

Ok did everything you said. It started and started for about a minute. I gave it throttle and was ok. right around I would say running for 40 secs it sounded like it wanted to stall but did not. 20 secs later it stalled. I tried to start it again and same thing as the beginning it starts to kick but will not start

Flintmotorsports

Threads
is there anything in the exhaust port of the engine ? can you see all the way in with a flash light.

ksabin711

Threads

Attachments

• IMG_6687.jpg
    IMG_6687.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6688.jpg
    IMG_6688.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 8