BUYING AND SELLING USED EQUIPMENT

Flintmotorsports

Threads
how many people on here have been buying and selling used equipment .
i have been doing it for years and i also own a small engine shop in vt. we do repairs for home depot and tractor supply
but i love fixing used equipment. i have good luck buying lawn tractors, push mowers, chippers and so much more

let me know how you have been doing with sales.

Threads
I sell used mowers also..... Weed whackers also.... I get a lot of my stuff from the local Can Man recycle center..... People will have something and it won't run so they put it to the road or sell it by weight to the can man... I buy the stuff by the weight also..... Usually it's a easy fix..... Mostly fuel related problems.......or a coil......

Even though a engine is not running I get the used parts from them if the engine is whole......

Some stuff I get on the side of the road but it's not often..... There are people that pull trailers and they ride around all day looking for scrap metal......

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

Flintmotorsports

Threads
I sell used mowers also..... Weed whackers also.... I get a lot of my stuff from the local Can Man recycle center..... People will have something and it won't run so they put it to the road or sell it by weight to the can man... I buy the stuff by the weight also..... Usually it's a easy fix..... Mostly fuel related problems.......or a coil......

Even though a engine is not running I get the used parts from them if the engine is whole......

Some stuff I get on the side of the road but it's not often..... There are people that pull trailers and they ride around all day looking for scrap metal......

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

most of my stuff i get from my shop that people dont want to fix.

i see you do stuff for tractor supply. how many stores do you work for?

Threads
I just do the one store here in town....... All the other's are right at 20 miles away and they have a local shop in their town do theirs .............

Flintmotorsports

Threads
I just do the one store here in town....... All the other's are right at 20 miles away and they have a local shop in their town do theirs .............

cool i do 2 tractor supply stores and 18 home depot stores. for hd i z turns, lawn tractors, wood splitters and snowblowers

and i do the extended warranty sold at both stores.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
last summer i bought and sold over 20 riders and over 30 push mowers. most of my equipment i buy is in lots so i get a better deal. this spring in 2018
i bought 13 push mower and 1 rider for $250. i made over $1000 profit.

Threads
Up there in Vermont you should be very busy with the snow equipment ............

How many Tech's working in the shop ??

Threads
I see you have over 300 posts on here ...... Are those older posts are you comment on the other boards on here... I haven't seen you in the Briggs are small engine area before ...........

Flintmotorsports

Threads
I see you have over 300 posts on here ...... Are those older posts are you comment on the other boards on here... I haven't seen you in the Briggs are small engine area before ...........

yeah i have been on here since 2012 so most of my stuff is old. i dont have time to help people all the time. but i do now deal with 99% new equipment.