White tractor repair

Whiteshadow

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello
I have a White outdoor lawn mower. Bought it second hand.
The problem that I am having. After riding for a few minutes when I release the Auto drive pedal the tractor stills wants to move a little bit even if and push the brake pedal.

It almost seems the lower belt is a little to tight to allow the belt not to engage the upper drive belt.

Whiteshadow
Hoping it does snow yet !!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There is an adjustment for belt tension on the lower belt.
The upper ( rear ) belt has a tension fixed by the spring.

As it is a used mower , suspect everything and the most likely thing is the wrong belts bing fitted.
A plain V belt is not wrapped so when it gets warm, the rubber gets sticky which prevents the belt from slipping.
Clutching belts should all be wrapped and mower clutching belts should also have kevlar fibres.

Apart from that there is wear in the clutching system.
We really need more information as there are a lot of White lawnmowers so a modle number from under the seat would be of really great assistance.
If the tag is gone then some photos would help in identifing the model.

Whiteshadow

Forum Newbie
Threads
There is an adjustment for belt tension on the lower belt.
The upper ( rear ) belt has a tension fixed by the spring.

As it is a used mower , suspect everything and the most likely thing is the wrong belts bing fitted.
A plain V belt is not wrapped so when it gets warm, the rubber gets sticky which prevents the belt from slipping.
Clutching belts should all be wrapped and mower clutching belts should also have kevlar fibres.

Apart from that there is wear in the clutching system.
We really need more information as there are a lot of White lawnmowers so a modle number from under the seat would be of really great assistance.
If the tag is gone then some photos would help in identifing the model.[/QUO20181201_165418.jpgTE]

Manual says Model 806
I trying to find a local supplier for the belts