look what the neighbor drug in my garage/

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
The half bar runs the wheels. Do not use that to start. Full bar is needed to start the mower.

ice

Threads
The half bar runs the wheels. Do not use that to start. Full bar is needed to start the mower.

Thank you BlazNt
that solves one problem. any idea why it lurches forward when i pull the string?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you BlazNt
that solves one problem. any idea why it lurches forward when i pull the string?

Check the cable that connects to the half bar at both ends and make sure it is moving like it should. It could be locked in gear.

ice

Threads
Check the cable that connects to the half bar at both ends and make sure it is moving like it should. It could be locked in gear.

Hi BlazNT and all that are following and helping.
The cable that connects to the half-bar has so much slack that I don't think its working. The slack is at the very top of bar bracket. see pictures.
Upon a closer look, there are 2 cables coming out of the throttle control, which is also jammed. after tracing the cables I found that there are both kinked beyond repair.
Any ideas where i can order the 2 cables from? A part number if someone has it would be great. Thank you to DSCN1673.jpgDSCN1672.jpgDSCN1670.jpgDSCN1669.jpgDSCN1666.jpgDSCN1665.jpgDSCN1673.jpgDSCN1672.jpgDSCN1670.jpgDSCN1669.jpgDSCN1666.jpgDSCN1665.jpgall

Flintmotorsports

Threads
it is a good thing you will not need this for a few days it is a good winter project.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry for the late reply but I am not getting my e-mails for this site.

Lawn mower speed control assembly Part #: 178916
Lawn mower drive control cable Part #: 179049

This is for the other handle.
Lawn mower zone control cable Part #: 161586

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Go to auto parts store or Walmart and get some PB Blaster and start spraying the other end of all the cables so when yo replace them the new ones will not kink either.

ice

Threads
Good evening to all
The saga continues. went and took off the cables. To my surprise, it was not the cables but the throttle box. took it off the handlebar easy(one bolt) enough, But jimmine Xmas the throttle box itself was a pain to open up. it sounded like i broke it but i didnt. Long story short the cabels work just fine and i lube them up good.
But I have some questions again. when I pull down the(DSCN1698.jpgDSCN1697.jpgDSCN1696.jpgsmall one) handlebar that engages the gear drive to the tires it engages but when I release it there is no spring to disengage pully. is that normal?

ice

Threads
Now for the other side. The big handlebar seems to be connected to nothing.... help. Also,DSCN1702.jpgDSCN1701.jpgDSCN1700.jpgDSCN1699.jpg the carborator has no linkage. I think it is missing some pices?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good evening to all
The saga continues. went and took off the cables. To my surprise, it was not the cables but the throttle box. took it off the handlebar easy(one bolt) enough, But jimmine Xmas the throttle box itself was a pain to open up. it sounded like i broke it but i didnt. Long story short the cabels work just fine and i lube them up good.
But I have some questions again. when I pull down the(View attachment 41787View attachment 41788View attachment 41789small one) handlebar that engages the gear drive to the tires it engages but when I release it there is no spring to disengage pully. is that normal?

The belts tension is the spring to loosen it. No worries there.